Process for Pre-qualification and Underwriting for Alternative Financing
- Preliminary review & analysis for prequalification (PRA)
- Formal prequalification transmittal (PQT)
- Formal Debenture Underwriting Service Agreement (DUSA)
It may also be suited for businesses that do not qualify for conventional asset or UCC based debt financing.
International Clients will be required to form a US based company that own 100% of the Foreign National company. Funds will be disbursed to the accounts of the US based company.
This is a UCC requirement with no additional cost to the client charged to establish the US based company if needed. The cost to do so is included in the underwriting commitment cost.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ALTERNATIVE FINANCING
- A complete executive summary
- A detailed use of funds summary in USD
- Ramp up schedule time table needed to reach 1 year and positive cash flow of the pro-forma P&L
- 10 year proforma P&L in USD (Gross income over total operating expense = NOI pre-tax.
- A summary statement specifying the proposed loan amount in USD
ALTERNATIVE FINANCING BENEFITS AND TERMS OF QUALIFICATION
- Countries of Interest: USA and International (USA-friendly countries as qualified)
- Funding amount: from $5M (USD) or more based on a qualified basis.
- LTC & LTV: 100% as qualified Simple Interest: 8% to 11% (as qualified and subject to market adjustments)
- Loan Term: 3 to 10 years
- Loan Principal payment: Balloon, at term
- Ownership Interest: None Interest Payment
- Deferment Period: qualified to each project based on pro forma cash flow but NOT greater than THREE (3) years
- Recourse and Personal Guarantees: None
- Management oversight: None
- Voting rights: None
- Security: The CLASS "A" preferred certificate shares (to be issued) of a company; which function as a preferred lien interest until the loan is paid back.
- Sale of Preferred Shares: NO sale of stock shares takes place under this program. The funding portfolio is to finance companies or business concerns where an acceptable risk return is balanced by a governing market or business model of expanding opportunity.
- Underwriting completion time to release for loan close: 30-60 days (estimated).
- Closing and the disbursement of funds from underwriting completion: 30-45 days and/or until PAR (all loan funds) is completed. Customary Underwriting Service fees apply.
- These are due and payable at underwriting engagement*: Costs calculated on a sliding scale basis (qualified) beginning at 60% of capital finance requested. All funds immediately released to client as the proposed loan closes, less customary closing costs (i.e. 3rd party & Fiduciary costs). No hold backs, reserves, or PAR value(s) required for close of NET finance capital to the client.
myhelpfund.com © 2022 All rights reserved.
DISCLAIMER: Myhelpfund.com: is a referral and consulting services business. We are not Certified Financial Advisers, U. S. Securities Dealer, Stock Broker or Investment Adviser. We are not business consultants and acting in the capacity of a financial intermediary who provides advice to private individuals on or about business matters. .Please understand that the contemplated transaction(s) is strictly private and in no way relates to the United States securities act of 1933 **(THE”ACT”)* http://sblcfinancing.com/assets/sa33.pdf and does not involve the sale of registered securities. This transaction(s) are private and exempt from the act. Each investor associated in any way, directly or indirectly with myhelpfund.com as a potential funding resource must be an "Accredited Investor" as that term is used in federal and state securities laws. Myhelpfund.com provides a service through which clients and investors/lenders may identify each other but makes no actual or implied representations concerning the availability of any potential funding or funding resource. Myhelpfund.com neither effects nor attempts to affect any funding or business relationship between clients and any associated in any way, directly or indirectly investor or lender, and nothing contained in these services offering material should be construed as an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to purchase a security. Clients and Investors/Lenders associated in any way, directly or indirectly with myhelpfund.com are solely responsible for compliance of such federal, state, tax or local laws which may apply between them in any funding transaction and (clients) of myhelpfund.com are solely responsible to verify all funding contacts credentials by doing due diligence themselves. myhelpfund.com is not responsible for any problems or conflicts between clients of myhelpfund.com and any funding contacts. Myhelpfund.com does not provide legal, financial or tax advice of any kind. If you have any questions with respect to legal, financial or tax matters relevant to your interactions with myhelpfund.com funding contacts/clients, you should consult a professional adviser. Most early-stage businesses and many other growth-focused businesses fail, and if you invest in a business as a direct or indirect result of myhelpfund.com it is significantly more likely that you will lose all of your invested capital than you will see any return of capital or a profit. You should only invest in businesses that you can afford to lose without altering your standard of living. Myhelpfund.com receives compensation of fees charged on funding that has been accepted and received by the clients. All up front fees paid to our referral partners through their website or by other means are subject to their own terms and myhelpfund.com shall not be held liable for the same. All clients' information and funding transactions positive or negative are held in complete confidentiality and no information will ever be shared outside of our funding network or sold and no clients will ever be used as a reference or referral to any future potential funding seekers considering joining myhelpfund.com